A Look at the Best Small Heat Press Machine for Home Use
A small heat press is described as a press that comes with at most 15 x 15-inch heat platen. Apart from the heat presses used for mugs and caps, there are others used for pressing labels and garments. Click on this link to get more details on the comprehensive features of these kinds of heat presses.
After considering these factors, you should be able to get the small heat press that will suit your needs and requirements.
TransPro 9 x 12 Mini Heat Press
This machine is designed with a 9 x 12-inch heat platen which makes it ideal for the pressing of craft and hobby.
- Threadable lower platen – this implies you can move the t-shirt towards the lower platen, pressing the other end of the garment. This is the best possible way to get a steady
- A digital time and temperature regulator – This comes with most modern machines.
- A silicon pad incorporated on the lower platen
- A heavy duty design that comes with the incorporation of a scratch-resistant powder coated finish
- The temperature is within the range of 0-450℉, and it is regulated via the digital temperature controller
- It weighs 35 pounds, and that is the weight of an average 2-year-old child – and it can be moved around, though you wouldn’t want to drag it with you at every time.
- Can be used on items that are about 1 inch thick
- 600 watts
- 110-120 volts
Who Is This Heat Press Good For?
As highlighted above, this machine would make a good product for your craft room and activities. We believe this is the ideal tool for someone who has not made a decision about whether to create a t-shirt or not. This machine is suitable for starters.
This machine is also ideal for a business purpose if you need to display it at trade shows and fairs – a small heat press can be moved around to different places without any difficulties. For utmost satisfaction, endeavor to consider the factors highlighted above and make an informed decision.